When you log into Instagram or Facebook, you may see that some accounts post EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
You might be thinking that this is a waste of time, or that it might be putting customers off. However, what you are missing are the benefits of posting daily.
The main reasons for posting as often as this in my opinion? Engagement and growth.
What Can I Expect If I Post Daily?
- Posting daily encourages exposure! The more posts you do, the more likely you are to reach a larger audience.
- Insights have more accurate and full data when you frequently post. This is great for measuring engagement.
- Posting more frequently means that you can experiment and work out what works for you and your followers.
- The more you engage, the quicker your community grows!
- The more consistent you are at posting, the higher the chance of getting into a routine! This means that it will become second nature to post and engage.
Remember, if you cannot allocate time to posting daily, don’t beat yourself up about it– social media is supposed to be fun and educating. It is important to do what’s best for you and your business. It may be worth having an extra pair of hands to help.